Sunday, May 22, 2011

Vintage Cards

Hello all. Hope everyone is doing well. Here are some cards I made for a swap I am in over at sb.com. I had to make 2 vintage and 2 victorian.  Other than that I have been busy getting things listed in my webstore (which you can find HERE. I am selling laser cut chipboard shapes like the dress form you see on this card. Only wow the shapes that 3tailscraft is coming up with...well they just keep getting better and better. So please go and have a look. I am going to be having a blog give away in the near future to promote my store. Well thank you for visiting.


6 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Off to check out your store now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are just GORGEOUS my friend, wonderful work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...absolutly gorgeous, as always!! love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, as always, love your uses of the chippies, so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This group of cards are just fabulous...great job...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! I especially love the dress form one. The colors and layout are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...