Monday, July 11, 2011

American Baby!!

Hi whoever visits my blog!!! I had this layout sitting on the back burner since National Scrapbook Day. I entered it in a contest and just was not happy with the way it turned out so I had to re-do the entire thing. Only the sheer flower is still on it. I did make everything else on here and most of it you can find in my etsy shop OR in my webstore. So just a quick drop off today. Oh and if anyone knows the winner of my blog contest (see below) would someone please tell her. I will give her 4 more days and then I will announce another winner. Thank you for stopping by!!! Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa this is stunning!! I love the scattered pearls and the little pieces of lace that are showing!! Awesome job on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just beautiful, love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...