Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tag--Present topper

Hello all!! Wow we are all ready in December which means Christmas will be here next week. At least it seems like it will be. Time has been flying by. Here is a tag or present topper as I like to call hem. I like to make my kids one every year. Well this will be my 2nd year!! I embossed and inked this one , made the little charm and made the pine cones. This was a fun one to make!! Well I hope these next few weeks aren't to stressful for you.
This tag was made for a challenge. I will be making one everyday if I can. Thank you sooooo much for stopping by. See you tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, this tag is gorgeous! You've inspired me to do some, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful Lisa.....love those pinecones !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word!! Lisa this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I love it!! The pine cones rock!! Just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pine cones are so awesome and realistic

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...