Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Funtoolas" Roses and Chocolate Kit

Hello...First let me thank Cindy of Funtoolas for asking me to be a featured designer. I was honored she asked. I got to work with the beautiful kit "Roses and Chocolate". This is  beautiful kit to work with. The papers were just beautiful as are the embellies, the lace is gorgeous!! Here is the first layout I made. These are my in-laws in San Francisco.
The second layout I made is of my dd. One of her grad pic. The colors are so girly and beautiful in this kit I had to use another grad pic. That reminds me I need more pics of her!! I love all the little extras that came in the kit also like the tags, the tiny roses!!!
And last I made a card to keep on hand. I still have supplies left over for a few more cards to make so keep an eye out!! Funtoolas is a wonderful friendly place to visit so come on over and join today. The gallery is full of beautiful work and lots of talented ladies over there
Thank you so much for visiting. Have a wonderful weekend!! Hope you get to scrap lots!!!

3 comments:

  1. this is so gorgeous, all of them! love the colors and layers of goodies ! amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOW!!! AMAZING layouts!! I love the lace!! It's killer!! You always just do amazing layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages and I've always loved your cards! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...