Friday, March 2, 2012

Together 4 ever

Hello! Here is a layout I made for a very dear friend. She wanted a picture scrapped of her grand daughter and fiance for me to give her at the bridal shower. Sometimes I wonder if some people really like getting this sort of thing. My friend said she would like it!  The two love to camp and hike at Yosemite so I wanted something that would reflect that. So here is what I came up with.
I wanted something with pine cones and Dogwoods because there is a lot of them in the park. I made the vine out of the Heartfelt creations leaf and hand made the Dogwood flowers.
Here is a close up of the pine cone corner piece. This is obviously from the Tim Holtz die with the branches and pine cone. I love making these. I will have some of these in my etsyWebstore and my newest store on Zibbet...
 Here is a close up of the pine cones and of the hinge from 3tailscraft chipboard which if you are interested can find in my Webstore . As you can see I also added some butterflies.
Finished it up with a little lacing and walla ready to go. I hope she likes it. Ok well I have been lagging in the layout dept lately. Real life has been busy!! If you have visited I thank you so much!!!

4 comments:

  1. wow this is amazing!!!!!! love the design gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Lisa! I love your vine, Dogwood flowers, pine cones, all the layers and the pieces of punched bits peeking out from the layers. Great lacing too!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa1 This is very beautiful page and great gift! I`m shure thay will love it!
    I just like so much your photos with horses, need to read more about them:)
    My kids love horses, we spend every Summer riding:)
    I just developed some photos and want to scrap them, my dd with her fav horse.
    Have a great weekend and thank you for visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly beautiful!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...