Monday, April 23, 2012

You Make Me Laugh!!!

 Here is a layout of my Granddaughter. I guess I was teasing her by telling her to blow on the flower, she thought it was one of the fairy ones!! I was lucky to capture both of these pictures because they really tell the story. I was laughing pretty hard!!! Mean aren't I!! She is so cute!
I used some Prima paper, handmade the the flowers except the 2 dark pink ones.

A close up of my flower and the chipboard flourish is from 3tails craft. You can find the chipboard in my webstore along with other scrap goodies.
And last I used some beading I had in my stash. I always appreciate you stopping by. Have a great week!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your flower is just beautiful!! Love the lo!! So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout!! Love the papers, the layering and your flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO beautiful Lisa!! I LOVE the flowers, especially the large one!!!Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow lisa, this is so stunning beautiful love it and your flowers are so amazing. hugs magi ozmagi

    ReplyDelete