Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Somewhat new!

Hello there. Here I am again writing ti myself...lol... It's ok. When I first opened my ETSY shop I made some seam binding into crinkle ribbon and just recently I have been re-introducing color schemes into the shop. I have been having fun putting colors together. Here are a few examples...

A few more...

Ok maybe 1 more....
I like to make both female and male colors. So I am still working full time and loving it. I work with a really good crew. It's nice going to a job I like. Will be happy also when I can dedicate my time to the store!! You all have a great day and I will be SURPRISED if someone reads this. Hehehehehe....



No comments:

Post a Comment

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...