Monday, February 3, 2020

Prills and more Prills

Good evening! Hope all is well with all. I have a goal in my store to carry all the wonderful colors of prills. These things are absolutely the funnest mediums to work with. I guess they would be called a medium. I have been adding them to everything I make as in cards or scrapbooking. They look really neat on mixed media items. Here are some new colors I have just brought in. You can find them in my store here.



Here are a few of the new colors. Thank you for stopping by. I feel like I am still talking to myself...which is ok. Have a wonderful evening!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...