Friday, December 31, 2010

For a friend!!

Ok this will be my last post till the new year!! I made this for a friend..for her daughter's graduation present. I am a little late but I still think she will like it. I have one of my featherrflies on this. I make these butterflies out of our chicken feathers. Nothing is safe around me!!

So I wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Happy New Year!! As I get older the years seem to fly by even faster! I hope this new year brings happiness to all of you!

3 comments:

  1. I like the touches you added to your swirls. I see you used one of your wonderful butterflies. Beautiful layout......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that page. It is very beautiful! I found you on scrapbook.com. I am now following your blog and I am looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...