Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hello and time for a new challenge at The Paper Mixing Bowl . This month we have cooked up a sensational recipe!!! Just look what we have...

So what are ya waiting for!! Get scrap cooking. This was a fun recipe to follow and I love the greens. Here is what I cooked:
These pictures were taken by my sweet friend ozmagi. I had the pleasure of meeting here when I was visiting Australia. Faye, Magi and I all got to scrap together and it was amazing. I am hoping one day they can make here to the US!!!
Now in my neck of the woods we frequently see deer....not in Aussie...you see Kangaroo's! It was awesome to see these beautiful animals hopping around. Australia was beautiful and there are more pics to come. Thanks a bunch for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. fantastic layout, great take on challenge, good to see that you are using the photos you took in Aussie land :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a fun recipe for sure...gorgeous layout, love all the fibre on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos, and the layout is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the recipe!! Love the greens and your fabulous pics!!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...