Thursday, August 2, 2012

**FUNTOOLAS** August Kit Reveal!!!

Hello and welcome to the new August Kit from FUNTOOLAS called Butterfly Dreams!! Oh is this kit B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! The papers just go together so well and are a dream to work with!!! You will love them.
Here is a layout I did of my parents. My Dad was a master shipwright wooden boat builder and built most of the wooden sailing yachts that are still sailing on San Francisco Bay. The boat in the picture is one he helped design. She is a yankee design and her name is "The Flame"! Named after the flame my Dad held for my Mom. They built this boat together in the 1950's and she won many a races. She was a special part of my parents life. She is still sailing on the bay to this day!!!!
Here are some close ups. When I received my kit I just knew these papers would be perfect for this picture. Don't know if Dad would like the flowers on there, probably would of wanted some putty!!!
I made the flower from the papers in the kit, added the leaves and the beautiful white flowers are in the kit.
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a looksee!!! I do appreciate it very much. I hope you have a fab day.

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Lisa! Love how you used those papers from the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! Love it!! The colors and the picture are perfect together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect.masking, cute anchors.. Love how u tore down the page to reveal the steering wheels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just GORGEOUS!!Love the photo and your flowers!! Great distressing too!!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...