Monday, January 9, 2012

Friends!

Good morning peoples!! Hope you all are having a fab start to the week!! I am sharing a layout I made of my horse and I on New Years Day! Yep spending time with him keeps my sane!!
I used Riddersholm and some Imaginations papers on this. The buggy chippy, which I absolutely love, came from 3tailscraft.

I finally tried my hand at putting lacing on the page!! Natasha was the inspiration for this. Thanks girl!! It was actually really fun to do this.

A close up of my handmade flowers. I found some of that netting in my stash. Amazing what you find when you move a couple of things!!!

I absolutely LOVE this buggy from 3tailscraft!!! It was fun to work with. I did use flower soft for the seat but I am not happy how that turned out! I also sell 3tailscraft chipboard in my webstore. Go have a peek.

ANd for the final touch I used a piece of DA chicken wire. Added some gesso and silver stickles and walla I was done!! Thanks so much for taking a peek!!! Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. this is really gorgeous! Love every inch of it and that buggy chippy is perfect!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Fabulous, fantastic, wonderful, beautiful, ect, ect!!! Not enough words for this one!! LOVE it!! The chicken wire is AWESOME!! Love it!! Just unbelievably beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lisa!! This is just GORGEOUS!!! I love the buggy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout, Lisa! Love that gorgeous flower and your buggy is fabulous! Great photos, too!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...