Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!! More Grunge!!

Happy New Year everyone. Started out the year with  a Grunge post!! I made this mini for my DIL for Christmas. Picture is my  new Grand daughter who was born in Aug.
I made this for a challenge at Donna Salazar  Girly Grunge ning site!!! You should visit the site and see all the inspiration over there!! It's right up my alley with the distressing, inking and just all that good stuff.
We were to use denim on our project so I snuck in my closet and proceeded to find a pair of Hubby's jeans to cut up!!! I only put 1 pic in to show DIL and idea of what it will look like. I wanted her to be able to put her own pics in.
I used the Donna Salazar Rose Creations die and the Posey Patch die to make these flowers and I use a small length of pink chain for the center of one.
For the back cover I didn't want to put to much on since this would get the most worn out so I decided to do a collage of the different Antiquities paper line. Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate it. I hope 2012 is a great year for everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa!! This is amazing!! I bet she just loved it!! You are too good at this style!!
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little album! A keepsake for sure!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...