Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tags

Hello! Hope the new year is starting off good for everyone. I made a couple of tags for different challenges. First I made one for the Tag Your It challenge over at Flying Unicorn 
We had to lift an item from the tag posted before ours.
I used lace for the item lifted. I also used molding paste on a butterfly and I embossed part of the back ground and used a few colors of mists and distress inks. Flower is from prima and the flower with writing is a rub on.
Now for the next one if foe a challenge at Swirlydoos. This was also called Tag your it and we had to use a technique that we have never used before so the molding paste was new for me. So after this tag I am done with Christmas I believe!!
Also used the TH tattered tree die. I love that one. I followed his technique on enameling on the star and that is an awesome technique!!! Don't be afraid to try new things...it's so fun. Well thanks for stopping by..see you soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. you make the most amazing tags....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa these are great!! You know I'm in love with that butterfly!! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete